Dress Code &
All Employees must report to work in their complete uniform prior to clocking in for work.
- Uniform shirts are issued by the Personnel Office and must be worn tucked into shorts, skirts or pants.
- Shorts, skirts or pants must comply with the standards of the Employee Handbook
- Employees must be clean and well groomed and are responsible for a clean and pressed uniform daily.
The following guidelines are MANDATORY. There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for non-compliance of WWAP Dress Code & Grooming Standards. Employees not in compliance will be sent home. Failure to comply may result in termination.
Hair Standards for All Employees - Acceptable Styles/Cuts:
- Clean, neat, conservative cuts and styles.
- Natural hair colors only.
- Extreme in dyeing, bleaching or coloring is not allowed. Dyed colors must blend into natural hair growth and color, i.e. no dark roots.
- Appropriate hair confinement articles must be used in Food & Beverage areas where required by law.
- Extreme Asymmetrical or bi-level styles such as:
- Mohawks, bowl cuts, long extensions, zigzag parts, bleached tips, shaved designs, spiking or excessive gel, flamboyant styles, or any other style deemed inappropriate by WWAP management.
- Any coloring or dyes that do not occur in natural human hair.
- Hair embellishment , beads or trinkets.
Hair Standards for Males:
- Hair may not fall below the eyebrows, ears, or below a polo shirt collar height. Sides must be trimmed and neat.
- Sideburns must be neatly trimmed and squared off no longer than the bottom of the earlobe. The width at the bottom must be the same as the top, not flared.
- Facial hair is limited to a mustache only. The corners of the mustache may extend no further than the corners of the mouth. Mustaches must maintain a natural appearance : no wax or curling.
- Mustaches may not be "grown" during your employment.
- Males are required to report to their shift clean-shaven daily.
Hair Standards for Females:
- Hair length must not hang below eyebrows or obstruct vision.
Jewelry Standards for Employees:
- EARRINGS: Limited to one matching pair; studs worn (1) in each lower ear lobe. Not to exceed % inch in diameter.
- No ankle bracelets
- No toe rings
- A maximum of one necklace and one bracelet may be worn.
- One ring per hand or a wedding band set may be worn.
- One conservative watch worn on the wrist
- NO OTHER JEWELRY IS ALLOWED.
Cosmetics and Body Modifications for All Employees:
- No visible body piercing with jewelry or implants allowed.
- No tongue rings, piercing or studs
- No replacement jewelry, such as clear studs or flesh colored Band-Aids.
- No visible tattoos
- Males are not allowed to wear cosmetics
- Females' makeup should give a natural appearance .
- Nails should be clean and trimmed with length no longer than inch, all one length.
- Nail Art is limited to "French Manicure" style only
- No Jewelry or Studs are allowed on the fingernails
- Bright and Dark colors are unacceptable
- Males are not permitted to color any nails.
When approved to wear open toed footwear, the fingernail guidelines apply.