Parties & Groups
Wild Water Adventure Park is the perfect place to host group activities in the Central Valley area. We offer discounted rates for groups of all sizes, from 15 to 1,000 or more! With 52-acres of rides and attractions, fishing, reserved picnic sites and barbecues we've got plenty of fun activities for your next birthday party, corporate event, family reunion, youth group, or school outing. Our event specialists can help you plan a day that gives you and your group the most fun and the best value. With a variety of options, there is an offer that works for every budget.
Join the hundreds of companies and organizations that call Wild Water Adventure Park home for their summer picnic! For groups of 50 or more, all-you-can-eat lunch options are available.
We offer a variety of group discounts that are remarkably priced! Our packages are designed to fit all your needs. If you want to come and spend a fun filled day with your family, employees, vendors or group. We can customize your event, just ask!
Advanced Ticket Reservation
In order to receive discounted pricing we require a minimum of 15 guests and reservation must be submitted 24 hours in advance in person or over the phone. Tickets will be purchased on the day of your visit at Guest Services.
*Must be processed in a one-time transaction with one form of payment. No exceptions.
- To receive this discounted admission pricing we require a minimum of 30 guests. This package also includes a reserved shaded picnic area with a BBQ if needed. You can request a specific group site to be reserved but it is not guaranteed. We also require a signed contract and pre-paid non-refundable deposit 2 weeks in advance.
All-you-can-eat satisfies all budgets and appetites!
When your group of 50 or more chooses a catered event we include discounted admission, your reserved group site, and our all-you-can-eat lunch. Our delicious lunch options are served in a buffet style and your guests may go through the line multiple times. On weekdays we require a minimum of 100 people. On weekends we require a minimum of 50 people.
All catered event packages include the following:
- Discounted admission to our park
- A reserved shaded picnic area that accomadates your group size
- All you can eat catered lunch
- 4-hours of unlimited soft drinks
- Plates, napkins, utensils, and condiments
All American Picnic Combo
- Includes Beef Hot Dogs & your choice of Baked Herb Chicken or Slow Cooked Tri-Tip Sandwich. Served with Ranch Style Beans, Potato Salad and Fresh Fruit
- Includes Beef Hot Dogs, Baked Herb Chicken and Slow Cooked Tri-Tip Sandwich. Served with Ranch Style Beans, Potato Salad and Fresh Fruit
Wet & Wild Feast
- Includes Tender Pork Ribs, Smoked Sausage, Beef Hot Dogs, Baked Herb Chicken and Slow Cooked Tri-Tip Sandwich. Served with Ranch Style Beans, Potato Salad and Fresh Fruit
Corporate Discount Club
Big savings for your employees!
When your company participates in this program it allows your employees to access online discounted tickets. With these tickets, your employees can visit any summer day that we are open to the general public. Sign up your company today and become a part of a program that offers discounted prices to thousands of employees throughout the Central Valley.
- Enrolling into our Corporate Discount Club is 100% free to employers!
- Your company will sign a contract stating you will not share your exclusive Corporate Discount Code/Link on social media or with the general public.
- Tickets are not valid on 4th of July.
The best birthday bash for celebrations from 1 year to 100!
Wild Water Adventure Park is the perfect place for birthday parties of all sizes! Whether you have a group of 15, 50, or 500 we can create the perfect party package for your coolest birthday party ever. We know lunch is an essential piece of your party puzzle and with groups of 50 or more, we can offer our all-you-can-eat buffet lunch. Contact us for all our party options. There is a fun and exciting option for groups of any size!*
To begin planning your group outing please contact Group Sales to speak with an Event Coordinator: